Hey Mighty Paw fam, Barbara here to introduce you to our powerful Mighty Paw Tactical Collars & Leashes!
Both are made with heavy-duty materials that you can trust your pup on all sorts of adventures with.
I'm talking everyday walks and hikes, rough and tough playtime as well as gun dog, agility and obedience training sessions.
They're also a really good option for reactive dogs too since you can easily control your pup with the extra handles - both on the collar AND on the leash!
Perfect for Powerful Dogs: Mighty Paw's Tactical Collars & Leashes
Our Mighty Paw Tactical Collars and Leashes are great for dogs who:
- Have a strong prey drive
- Take their collars off easily
- Are overly enthusiastic in general
Let's take a closer look!
Since our Tactical Collars are made for powerful pups, they're available in 3 sizes: Medium, Large and X-Large.
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in control handle
- Offers extra control when needed
- Heavy-duty metal hardware
- Metal buckle withstands 850+ lbs of force
- Premium polyester webbing
- Weather-resistant and easy to clean
- Metal D-ring for tags and leash
- Great for K9 training in any climate
- Perfect for medium to extra large dogs
- Tactical colors and design (tan and black)
Features & Benefits:
- Bungee feature
- Unique blend of strength and flexibility
- Reduces unneeded stress to the wrist, elbow, shoulder and neck
- Premium quality, weatherproof nylon
- Durable hardware
- Two padded handles
- Reflective stitching along the entire length of the leash
- Length: 46" (68" Extended)
- Width: 25 mm (1")
- Thickness: 2 mm
I personally LOVE the convenience of the built-in traffic handle! It allows me to keep my pup right next to me when we're passing other people and/or dogs, and when I need him to NOT give in to his prey drive and chase ALL the squirrels and cats we see on our adventures!
Mix & Match
Of course you can get your hands on each product individually too and mix and match with any of our other dog gear.
For example, the Tie-Out Cable Leash:
...the distressed leather dog collar (on the left below):
...the Sport Dog Harness 2.0:
The smallest neck circumference for our tactical collars is 14", so this type of collar is not a good fit for smaller dogs.
The same goes for our tactical dual-handle bungee leashes because the second traffic handle will be sitting right next to your dog's head. On a small dog, that would make it difficult and/or uncomfortable for a regular-sized adult to hold that handle.
Since the built-in handle on the tactical collar could potentially get caught on something, I recommend to take it off your pup when you're not actively supervising and present!
Are you & your pup(s) ready for our Mighty Paw Tactical Collars & Leashes? Then click below:
Barbara Rivers writes regularly for Mighty Paw. She is a blogger, raw feeder, former dog walker and maintains the blog K9s Over Coffee.
If you enjoyed this blog post, sign up for more here! You may also like:
P.S. We'd love to invite you to our Facebook Furlings group! It's a closed group with exclusive benefits for members only:
- Access to pre-production products in return for honest feedback
- Opportunity to peek behind the scenes: Get to know Mighty Paw on a more personal level
- Exclusive early sale access: We'll share our special discount codes with you before anyone else hears about them
- Be part of a community of like-minded dog lovers: Find dog training resources and get inspired and motivated by your fellow 2,000+ Furlings