Mighty Paw Long Leash 15' or 30'
- WHY A LONG LEASH? Endorsed by thousands of trainers, long leashes provide a true "off-leash" feel that is essential for training, recalling, and behavior adjustment. Long leashes are also commonly known as a "long-line" or "check cord".
- PERFECT FOR TRAINING: The handle includes a buckle that opens to allow the leash to be secured around trees, posts or tables to give your dog a natural off-leash feel.
- MADE FOR COMFORT: Neoprene padded handle for a comfortable, no-slip grip. Swivel-free clasp prevents tangling when walking or training your busy dog!
- WEATHERPROOF AND DURABLE: Made with premium quality nylon strap is water-, UV- and mildew-resistant for long-term, active use.
- BORN IN THE USA: Mighty Paw is family-owned and operated out of Rochester, NY. We stand behind our products! Not satisfied with your product? Return it to us within 90 days and get 100% of your money back!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? Our innovative long leash includes a padded handle that unbuckles for easy attachment to trees or posts. This optimizes training by giving a genuine off leash feel for your pup.
Like all our products, the long leash is constructed with premium quality material that is sure to withstand use from even the most playful dogs.
- Sizes: 15 Ff or 30 Ft
- Color: Black
- Padded handle for added comfort
- Waterproof nylon strap that is both UV- and mildew-resistant
- Premium nylon webbing and metal hardware for added durability
- Swivel-free clasp prevents tangling for active dogs
- Handle buckle opens to allow the leash to be secured around trees, posts or tables
90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Return your product to us within 90 days and get 100% of your money back.
About Mighty Paw: Mighty Paw is a family-owned and -operated business out of Rochester, NY. At Mighty Paw, we believe that going for a run or walk with your dog is one of life's greatest pleasures. That's why we strive provide high-quality, functional dog products that make life easier and more comfortable for you and your pet while encouraging activity and adventure.