The sizing for our harnesses is unique and we want to make sure you get the perfect fit. That's why it's important to measure your dog before purchasing!
How To Measure Your Dog For Our Dog Sport Harness & The Vehicle Safety Harness
The best way to size your dog is with a soft measuring tape.
Have your dog stand and measure carefully:
1) around your dog's neck
2) around your dog's chest at the widest point under the armpit
Choose the harness size accordingly.
Dog Sport Harness Sizes:
- Small: Neck 11.5-17.5 in, Chest 16.5-22 in
- Medium: Neck 15-22 in, Chest 20.5-25.5 in
- Large: Neck 16.5-24.5 in, Chest 24.5-31.5 in
- X-Large: Neck 21.5-33.5 in, Chest 27.5-36 in
Dog Vehicle Safety Harness Sizes:
- Small: Neck 11-17.5 in, Chest 17.5-24.5 in
- Medium: Neck 15-23.5 in, Chest 21.5-31 in
- Large: Neck 17-26 in, Chest 24-35 in
- X-Large: Neck 22-33 in, Chest 28-43 in
If your dog is in-between sizes, please choose the larger size!